[Interest] L Word

Scott Bloom scott at towel42.com
Thu Apr 29 20:11:53 CEST 2021

In all seriousness, Roland does bring up many valid points, however they are often lost due to the demeanor use to present them.

I do think if qt had a qt-med-interest or qt-fusa-interest where the needs of medical device deverlopers or functional safety developers was the primary concern, his views would likely be less obscure and more in the majority.

Scott