[Interest] Client requested name ".AppleColorEmojiUI", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font.

Nuno Santos nuno.santos at imaginando.pt
Fri Jan 15 17:06:31 CET 2021

Hi,

Since I’ve upgraded to Qt 5.15.2 I’ve been seeing this warnings when running my program as an app extension on iOS:

2021-01-15 16:05:08.219710+0000 appex[12608:3053837] CoreText note: Client requested name ".AppleColorEmojiUI", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[UIFont systemFontOfSize:].

Does anybody has a clue on how to avoid them?

Thanks!

Nuno