[Interest] Compiling/Generating the full set of documentation for Qt 5.15.2

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Jan 15 21:42:46 CET 2021

I’m slowly adding in more parts of Qt 5.15.2 so that our developers can have a fuller experience with Qt. One place that I am coming up short in the documentation area though. After I get Qt compiled, I do a “make docs” and then “make install” but when I open QAssistant I don’t get any of the documentation showing up that I would normally expect. This is my simple build script on macOS 10.15 catalina with Xcode 12.3 installed. Not sure what else is needed to help solve the problem.

set -e
set -x

umask 022

ARCH=x86_64
VERSION=5.15.2

DEV_ROOT=$HOME/DREAM3D-Dev

cd $DEV_ROOT
rm -rf qt-$VERSION-$ARCH
mkdir qt-$VERSION-$ARCH
cd qt-$VERSION-$ARCH
../qt-everywhere-src-$VERSION/configure \
  --prefix=/Users/Shared/DREAM3D_SDK/Qt$VERSION/$VERSION/clang_$ARCH \
  -platform macx-clang \
  -device-option QMAKE_APPLE_DEVICE_ARCHS=$ARCH \
  -device-option QMAKE_MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.13 \
  -release \
  -opensource -confirm-license \
  -gui \
  -widgets \