[Interest] Compiling/Generating the full set of documentation for Qt 5.15.2

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Jan 15 22:31:30 CET 2021

```make install_docs```

--
Mike J

On 1/15/21, 3:42 PM, "Michael Jackson" <mike.jackson at bluequartz.net> wrote:

    I’m slowly adding in more parts of Qt 5.15.2 so that our developers can have a fuller experience with Qt. One place that I am coming up short in the documentation area though. After I get Qt compiled, I do a “make docs” and then “make install” but when I open QAssistant I don’t get any of the documentation showing up that I would normally expect. This is my simple build script on macOS 10.15 catalina with Xcode 12.3 installed. Not sure what else is needed to help solve the problem.

    set -e
    set -x

    umask 022

    ARCH=x86_64
    VERSION=5.15.2

    DEV_ROOT=$HOME/DREAM3D-Dev

    cd $DEV_ROOT
    rm -rf qt-$VERSION-$ARCH
    mkdir qt-$VERSION-$ARCH
    cd qt-$VERSION-$ARCH
    ../qt-everywhere-src-$VERSION/configure \
      --prefix=/Users/Shared/DREAM3D_SDK/Qt$VERSION/$VERSION/clang_$ARCH \
      -platform macx-clang \
      -device-option QMAKE_APPLE_DEVICE_ARCHS=$ARCH \
      -device-option QMAKE_MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.13 \
      -release \
      -opensource -confirm-license \
      -gui \
      -widgets \