[Interest] QPA display system query ?

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Tue Jan 19 01:15:23 CET 2021

Hi,

Il 19/01/21 00:33, Nicholas Yue ha scritto:
> Is there some command line query I can make to determine the QPA display
> system that is being used? For example, running that command on e.g. an
> Ubuntu box may return something like *xcb*

In general, qtdiag will tell you. However, this decision may be
different for each application, and it's not uncommon to find
applications that override the system default.

You can enable sufficiently verbose logging for a given application to
find out what's going on, e.g. via

QT_LOGGING_RULES="qt.qpa.*.debug=true" yourApp

HTH,
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts