[Interest] QPA display system query ?

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 01:55:44 CET 2021

Thanks for your reply Giuseppe.

I will extract the "xcb" from the output of qtdiag.

Cheers

On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 at 16:18, Giuseppe D'Angelo via Interest <
interest at qt-project.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Il 19/01/21 00:33, Nicholas Yue ha scritto:
> > Is there some command line query I can make to determine the QPA display
> > system that is being used? For example, running that command on e.g. an
> > Ubuntu box may return something like *xcb*
>
> In general, qtdiag will tell you. However, this decision may be
> different for each application, and it's not uncommon to find
> applications that override the system default.
>
> You can enable sufficiently verbose logging for a given application to
> find out what's going on, e.g. via
>
> QT_LOGGING_RULES="qt.qpa.*.debug=true" yourApp
>
> HTH,
> --
> Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
> KDAB (France) S.A.S., a KDAB Group company
> Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, http://www.kdab.com
> KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts

Nicholas Yue
Graphics - Arnold, Alembic, RenderMan, OpenGL, HDF5
Custom Dev - C++ porting, OSX, Linux, Windows
http://au.linkedin.com/in/nicholasyue
https://vimeo.com/channels/naiadtools