[Interest] Qt6 : linguist + *.ts files creation

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 05:53:15 CET 2021

Thanks for the link Max.

I have also started watching the following to gain insights into the
various steps

Internationalization & Localization by Kai Köhne, The Qt Company @QtWS18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP-3UETYOrI

I did more reading and have now use lupdate to parse my C++ code for the
tr() calls to generate the various languages *.ts

I have also started using Linguist to load those *.ts file for the
non-English variant to put in the correct text.

Cheers