[Interest] [SPAM] Re: FW: The willy-nilly deletion of convenience, methods (was: Mixing Commercial and Open...)

Vad Rulezz ml at vr5.epicgamer.org
Mon Mar 22 19:54:25 CET 2021

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx.qt-project.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  Hello Eric! On 3/22/21 8:54 PM, eric.fedosejevs at gmail.com
  wrote: > I guess I'll have to switch to something else over the next year
  or two once Qt5.15 starts to break with the loss of non-commercial LTS. I
  am try [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 3.3 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [178.71.128.94 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
-0.0 NICE_REPLY_A           Looks like a legit reply (A)