[Interest] 6 more days (to June 24th) are left to submit your proposal for a presentation at the Qt World Summit 2022

Vladimir Minenko vladimir.minenko at qt.io
Fri Jun 17 21:22:40 CEST 2022

Hello all,

the deadline for the 2022 Call for Presentations has been extended to June 24, 2022:

https://www.qt.io/blog/call-for-presentations-for-qt-world-summit-2021-0

I am more than sure you have a lot to brag about :-) and to share with others! Last year we had around 1300 people present and had excellent feedback about the value of the event for participants. Your presentation can be a part of it this year!

The above link explains the process and contains another link to the submission form.

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

--
Vladimir Minenko
vladimir.minenko at qt.io