[Localization] Translate Qt in Bangla

Muhammad Minhazul Haque me at minhazulhaque.com
Sat Jan 12 00:28:26 CET 2013

Hello,

 This is Minhazul Haque from Bangladesh. I am an undergraduate student on
CSE.

 I am very much enthusiastic with Qt. Doing Qt for 1.5 years, but I have
covered so many amazing things about Qt. I always try to spread out my love
for Qt and suggest people to choose this framework. Now I realize that, I
should translate Qt docs into Bangla (bn_BD) language. This will increase
the use of Qt as well as people will find those amazing class description
attractive.

 I checked in here to get list of active development translations of Qt.

 http://chaos.troll.no/~buddenha/qt-l10n/

 But no bn or Bangla branch there.

 Could you please tell me if it is possible to do so? Or any other mailing
list to shout at? Just to make you know, I did submit Linux kernel patches.
So I have working knowledge over Git and mailing list management. Any
suggestion is highly appreciated.

 Thank you all.

--

Minhazul Haque