[Localization] Contributing to Qt's Simplified Chinese Translation

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jun 3 21:27:25 CEST 2021

El dijous, 3 de juny de 2021, a les 11:58:03 (CEST), Oswald Buddenhagen va escriure:
> >4) My short term goal is to get the Printing dialogue properly
> >translated. Can you help me find where they are?
> >
> i prefer waiting until the translation is complete. ;)

I honestly think that's an unreasonable request, to some degree it would be like someone saying "here i fixed a bug" and then you saying "no, fix all the bugs and then we can merge them all together".

I'm sure there is a benefit on having the Printing dialogue properly translated over not having it translated, why would you deny that benefit?

Cheers,
  Albert