[Localization] Dear Qt Team, I would like to contribute the translation of "Chinese (Taiwan)" to Qt/QtCreator.

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 12:39:32 CET 2023

Hi Oswald, here is the problem I met:

I suggest that *"Generator"* should be translated into *"產生器"* instead of
*"建立器"* in the following commit:
Translation: Update qtcreator_zh_TW.ts (Iab696ac7)
<https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-creator/qt-creator/+/466593>
However, I found that there are some strings translated into *"建立器"* but
tagged with *"obsolete"*.
In my opinion, those translations are improper. Does it matter if I change
them as well?
Do you mean that I can change those strings but do not remove the
*"obsolete"* tag?

[image: image.png]
---
Haowei Hsu