[Localization] Dear Qt Team, I would like to contribute the translation of "Chinese (Taiwan)" to Qt/QtCreator.

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 06:58:52 CET 2023

Execuse me.

I noticed that there are 3 Review Request listed in my *"Your Turn"* field
currently.

   - l10n(zh_TW): Fix translations of 'Debug'
   <https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-creator/qt-creator/+/466977>
   - l10n(zh_TW): Fix translations of 'Filter'
   <https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-creator/qt-creator/+/467482>
   - l10n(zh_TW): Fix translations of 'Code Style'
   <https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-creator/qt-creator/+/467489>

Does that mean I should do something in them? If so, what should I do?

[image: image.png]

---
Haowei Hsu

Haowei Hsu <hwhsu1231 at gmail.com> 於 2023年3月18日 週六 上午12:40寫道: