[Localization] Dear Qt Team, what should I do if the the translation of <source> message is missing?

Haowei Hsu hwhsu1231 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 11:05:42 CEST 2023

Thanks for your replies, Eike!!

Since you've contributed the German translations before,
and it seems that you met the similar problem in these RR:

German translation: Clean lupdate (I09680a55) · Gerrit Code Review
(qt-project.org)
<https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-creator/qt-creator/+/466444>
Update translation files for 10.0 (Ia38cbbb6) · Gerrit Code Review
(qt-project.org)
<https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-creator/qt-creator/+/464428>
WIP: German translation: lupdate update with obsolete & vanished
translations (I6acfdbd0) · Gerrit Code Review (qt-project.org)
<https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-creator/qt-creator/+/439125>

It seems that the qtcreator_zh_TW.ts updated by lupdate is too huge
so that the Qt Sanity Bot warns that:

Warning: Increasing file size by more than 50% (1067KiB => 2991KiB)

 And Oswald told me that I should:

to make reviews on gerrit even remotely manageable,

you need to partition the translation into smaller changes

But I don't know how to do that.
Can you teach/tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

---
Haowei Hsu

Eike Ziller <Eike.Ziller at qt.io> 於 2023年5月8日 週一 下午3:13寫道: