[PySide] use text as a button / hyperlink?

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Fri Apr 13 02:48:41 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

anther noob question:

I'm wondering what the most elegant way is to use a list of QLabels like
a group of QRadioButtons.
I am after creating a simple list of labels that will drive how a widget
in my UI will be sorted ('date', 'name', 'author', etc).

I need to do this cause I don't have enough space to use radio buttons
which is pretty much the functionality I need.
So I thought if I just have clickable labels and make the click drive
the sorting action that should work best in my case.

How would people approach this?

Thanks in advance,
frank