[PySide] Bindings of QPointer methods

Carlos Martin inean.es at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 18:32:29 CEST 2012

Hi

I've been trying to create a wrapper around SignOn library from
Harmattan project [1][2]. Althought most of it works properly,
Shiboken's missing proper support to QPointer makes this binding
unusable, because, at least one of the rejected methods is key in
SignOn typical use cases.

I've resurrected old Bug 1023 on gerrit[3], but in the meantime, I
want to fix this, by hand. Unfortunately, I'm going to need a bit of
help ;)

I've tried with <modify-function>  stuff but I suspect that, it only
works with non-rejected functions. Should I go  with <add-function>
and invoke affected functions manually?

Thanks in advance

Carlos

[1] http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/docs/platform-api-reference/showdoc.php?pkn=libsignon-qt&wb=daily-docs&url=Li94bWwvZGFpbHktZG9jcy9saWJzaWdub24tcXQ%3D