[PySide] Unable build PySide from Source on Linux

Tejashri Kandolkar tejashri.kandolkar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:59:58 CEST 2012

Hi Roman,

I was able to build PySide successfully on Windows 7 with Python 2.7.
I now wanted to build it with Python 3.2..So wanted to know if the bug was
fixed and if PySide can now be built with Python3.2?

Also, how do I check if I am getting the latest released PySide code?
Is it that when I clone from github (without mentioning a version), it will
always get the latest release?

Regards,
Tej