[PySide] PySide website down

Srini Kommoori vasure at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:43:18 CEST 2012

Hi Guys,

Can we get hold of Matti Airas for domain transfer?
http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/pyside.org

I have talked to few folks at Digia to get the site transferred. I
will send them the information so that they can track down the
machine/vpc.

Matti, If you are still on the mailing list, please guide us through.

thanks,
-Srini