[PySide] PySide website down

Anderson Lizardo anderson.lizardo at openbossa.org
Fri Sep 28 17:51:21 CEST 2012

Hi Srini,

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Srini Kommoori <vasure at gmail.com> wrote:
> pyside.org redirect to wiki page is online. I have updated wiki with a
> docs link.
>
> Hugo, Is it possible to host static documentation pages on github
> pyside account? I will send a pull request.

First of all, many thanks for helping taking care of this!

Second, we should not forget the tarball downloads (whose links listed
in http://qt-project.org/wiki/PySideDownloads are currently broken).
Can we have those hosted in github.com as well (under PySide account)?
If I remember correctly, they have a place to store source tarballs as
well.

This way, we have the full infrastructure up at least while a
qt-project.org hosting space is not provided.

PS: Did anyone got access to the old virtual image? It would be nice
to backup all previous tarball releases, and upload them to some place
(PySide github.com account, or qt-project.org in the future).

Best Regards,
--
Anderson Lizardo
Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia - INdT