[PySide] PySide website down

Srini Kommoori vasure at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 21:37:59 CEST 2012

Current setup pyside.org redirect to qt-project.org/wiki/PySide. This
works well and we will continue until further notice.

I think we need to decide on the final destination for PySide docs. We
discussed few months ago but didn't finalize and we just left the
topic. People who are trying to help us are getting confused about
what is that we want at the end.

Here are proposals for PySide Docs:
==========================
Option #1. Final destination on qt-project.org (retire pyside.org and
continue the redirect)
    * Wiki as the landing page
    * Need git/hg access to upload docs to qt-project.org to push
static file hosting [unknown]

Option #2. Final destination on qt-project.org (retire pyside.org and
continue the redirect)
    * Wiki as the landing page
    * link docs to pyside.github.com/pyside-docs/

Option #3. Final destination on pyside.org (some thing like
http://www.pyside.org/docs/ )
    * github static pages with domain name mapped to pyside.org

Let's finalize among above 3 and we can work towards that.

thanks,
-Srini