[PySide] help: can't install Pyside on linux anymore

S. Champailler schampailler at skynet.be
Thu Aug 29 13:34:27 CEST 2013

In case it can give you  some confidence, I can say that building from source is
easy. I've done that a few times and it's just a matter of reading the
explanations, running 2 or 3 scripts and waiting half an hour for the build to
complete. The scripts even take care of the dependencies if i remember well.

never had a  problem

stF