[PySide] help: can't install Pyside on linux anymore

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Thu Aug 29 23:25:04 CEST 2013

Cheers. I have done this before but not often, and I do tend to shy away
from it if I can find an excuse :-D
I will give it a go though.

Still keen to understand how that dist can just vanish on me after it
worked. I checked the parent folder's modified date online (the one that
holds all the dists), and supposedly it hasn't been modified in 50 days
or so. A mystery...

Thanks everybody for your input, it's very much appreciated!

frank