[PySide] PySide and the nuitka python compiler

Vincent Barrielle vincent.barrielle at m4x.org
Thu Feb 6 09:40:15 CET 2014

On Wednesday 05 February 2014 10:57:02 Vincent Barrielle wrote:
> > I'm curious, does PySide's test suite work under Nuitka?
>
> I didn't try, but that can be done if there's a way to run PySide's test
suite
> using a specified python implementation, then I guess I can try and run them
> using nuitka-run.

I ran the test suite under nuitka, and there are lots of tests not passing
(~100). I hope these tests are mostly related, but I can't really tell now.

Right now I suspect something is going wrong when handling multiple signal
connections (as in tests/signals/multiple_connections_test.py). I'll come back
to you when/if I figure out how to fix it.

Regards,

Vincent