[PySide] Any workaround to access QtCore.MSG "message" field?

David Anes david.anes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:43:07 CEST 2014

Hi.

I patched the MSG struct following John Ehresman and Anand messages here:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/67938/

I included the patch attached that fixes PYSIDE-84 bug:
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/PYSIDE-84

Tested on win8 32bit and win8.1 64bit (with Python 2.7.7):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22516050/PySide-1.3.0dev.win32-py2.7.exe

Anyone can test it in win7 and other possibly affected environments and
push this upstream?

Thank you.
David.