[PySide] PySide Is Dead?

Mik Wells mikw at imagineersystems.com
Mon Feb 9 18:49:42 CET 2015

I concur whole-heartedly with Stephan.  We're using Pyside/Qt4 and our professional products have a Python scripting API.

We're also concerned about the lack of shiboken bindings for Qt5 and when Digia end support for Qt4 this will become a big issue for us and it will prevent us moving to Qt5. When this happens we will start to seriously evaluate our options. Until that day, Pyside shouldn't be declared as dead!

Regards,

Mik