[QBS] About override tags in Groups

Алексей Сидоров gorthauer87 at ya.ru
Mon Aug 27 10:17:00 CEST 2012

Link to discussion of the problem https://codereview.qt-
project.org/#change,33032

If i want to install platform depended headers
    Group {
        condition: qt.core.versionMajor === 4
        files:  "vreenplugin_qt4.h"
        fileTags: "installed"
    }
    Group {
        condition: qt.core.versionMajor === 5
        files: "vreenplugin_qt5.h"
        fileTags: "installed"
    }

I can't put them to files property in the same time as I can't use fileTags in
groups, so:
   Group {
        condition: qt.core.versionMajor === 4
        files:  "vreenplugin_qt4.h"
    }
    Group {
        condition: qt.core.versionMajor === 5
        files: "vreenplugin_qt5.h"
    }
    Group {
        condition: qt.core.versionMajor === 4
        files:  "vreenplugin_qt4.h"
        fileTags: "installed"
    }
    Group {
        condition: qt.core.versionMajor === 5
        files: "vreenplugin_qt5.h"
        fileTags: "installed"
    }

But it looks like a hook.

Ruslan Nugmatulin proposed the following solution:

Group {
	fileTags: <.. some tags ..>
	files: <.. some files ..>
	overrideTags: false // We just want to specify some more tags
}

What you thing about this solution? Whether to implement it or is there a
better idea?