[QBS] Rule and the "usings" property

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at digia.com
Thu Oct 16 12:22:17 CEST 2014

On 10/15/2014 11:23 PM, Stéphane Fabry wrote:

[...]

> I tried to use the "usings" property, from the docs it seems it should
> de the job, but without success...

As opposed to what the documentation says "usings" only matches target
artifacts of the product that the dependency is on. This should probably
be changed (this patch tries to do something related:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/93771/).

> How can i achieve this ?

Not at all at the moment, I'm afraid. At least not in a sane manner;
perhaps some hackery involving product.dependencies or some "null
transformer" that just copies files, attaches tags to the copy and makes
the outputs target artifacts could work.