[QBS] QBS not compiling with our compiled Qt version

olivier musse olivier.musse at sfr.fr
Thu Oct 16 15:38:59 CEST 2014

Hi Christian,

Yes we do a make install. To be more precise here are the steps:
- download and uncompress qt-everywhere-enterprise-src-5.3.2.zip
- uncompress jom 1.0.14 (get on official web site)
- use x86 vs2013 command line tools
- configure -commercial -target xp -opengl desktop -confirm-license
-no-icu -no-vcproj -nomake examples -nomake tests
- jom && jom install

We have done that so many times, with nmake or jom and finally found
(looking in all version we compiled in the past) that .prl files are
always empty. This is really strange.

Thanks for you efficient and quick help.

Olivier