[QBS] Translations from qbs

Stéphane Fabry sf at xris.eu
Mon Oct 20 12:37:23 CEST 2014

There is no qbs integration for this yet.
Seehttps://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QBS-486.
We've done a bit of research on the topic lately, and some interesting
problems came up. We still aim to have this working in 1.4, though.

Christian

----------

Ok, hope we have a solution soon, until there I need to maintain both
qbs and pro projects files...
It is certainly not as simple but could we "copy-paste" the lupdate code
into qbs in some manner to create the ts files directly from qbs ?
(kind of flag "qbs.translate: true" like the "qbs.install: true" in file
groups, or global product/project flag)

Is the lupdate tool so complicated and frequently evolving that it is
needed to keep it as a separate tool ?

Stéphane.

--
*Stéphane Fabry*, Project & IT Manager