[QBS] Artifact filePath

Kurt Keller kk at parity-software.com
Mon Oct 20 16:32:59 CEST 2014

What would be the best way, to define the property 'filePath'
for generated artifacts like header files (xxx.h) in a manner which
does not depend on qbs implementation details.

Background: In pre 1.3.2 versions qbs included automatically the
option '-I .../GeneratedFiles/<productname>' when calling the compiler.
So I have put my generated include files there.
Now (qbs 1.3.2) the path is something like
<productname>.<profilename>/GeneratedFiles. and I have to
change all generator calls. (rpc, bison, flex, ...)

I tried already

Artifact {
  filePath: 'myheader.h'
  fileTags: 'hpp'
}

but then 'myheader.h' will not be found by the compiler, because then the
files are generated to .../<productname>.<profilename>/myinclude.h and
the automatically added include path is:
-I .../<productname>.<profilename>/GeneratedFiles

Best Regards
Kurt