[QBS] remove unwanted compiler flags

Railway Coder railwaycoder at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:40:19 CEST 2014

Hello,

I use qbs for building my code for an embedded system.
Compiler is set in Qt Creator as Kit for Bare Metal development.

If I set compiler flags like this:

    cpp.cxxFlags:       ["-mcpu=cortex-m0",
                                "-mthumb",
                                "-c",
                                "-g",
                                "-DDEBUG -O0",
                                "-fno-common",
                                "-fmessage-length=0",
                                "-Wall",
                                "-fno-exceptions",
                                "-ffunction-sections",
                                "-fdata-sections"]

I get unwanted flags in the output:

 -Wextra -pipe -fvisibility=default -x c++

The same with linker flags:

cpp.linkerFlags:           ["-mcpu=cortex-m0",
                                "-mthumb",
                                "-Wl,--gc-sections",
                                "-Wl,--wrap=main",
                                "--specs=nano.specs",
                                "-u _printf_float",
                                "-u _scanf_float",
                                "-lstdc++",
                                "-lsupc++",
                                "-lm",
                                "-lc",
                                "-lgcc",
                                "-lnosys"]

Unwanted flags:

-Wl,--unresolved-symbols=ignore-in-shared-libs

-g -Wall -Wextra

How can I prevent qbs from adding flags which are not specified by me?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Railwaycoder