[QBS] Problems with debugging using QtCreator, QBS and BareMetal Plugin

Tim Hutt tdhutt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 18:26:28 CET 2014

I had this exact same problem. If you search this mailing list for my name
you'll find the thread where it was solved. Tl;Dr is you have to keep
"application" in your type: variable. I.e. this should work:

type: ["application", "combHex"]

It doesn't change the actual build process at all but it does make the
baremetal plugin do what it is supposed to do.

I never tracked down the source of the bug but fortunately it is easy
enough to work around.

Cheers,

Tim