[Qbs] Any novice tickets

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:39:20 CEST 2018

Hello, Christian. Thank you for the quick answer.

Most of the time i use Mac OS for desktop development, sometimes I use
debian-based Linux.

I looked more at the issues and found some
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QBS-563 (Add support for Google Protocol
Buffers) It seems that shouldn't be very hard to implement a module for a
protoc.
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QBS-120 (Qbs uses too much memory) I can
take a look at allocations Instrument to see what's happening
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QBS-511 (QBS help text is not properly
format in windows cmd shell) I guess, QBS doesn't use QCommandLineParser at
the moment?