[Qbs] Who compared build times of Qt Creator with CMake and qbs?

Epting, Thomas thomas.epting at stryker.com
Wed May 15 13:24:28 CEST 2019

 > I would like to see qbs as a supported build system in Creator for as long as it does not
 > cause too much hassle to do so. That is no different to any of the other plugins Creator
 > has.

Side note: I plan to take care of the qbsprojectmanager plugin (not Qbs itself) in the future. I also plan to do Qt6 adaptions to that plugin, if needed, and to keep the cmake build up to date. I've already spent some substantial effort in improving the plugin, it's just not yet pushed upstream because I don't have any time for doing so at the moment.

Thomas