[Qbs] Install/Depends resolution changed from qbs 1.12.2 to qbs 1.13.0?
hrabowski at clausmark.com
Thu May 16 11:28:27 CEST 2019
Sorry, I forgot to mention that this happens on macOs only, windows is fine.
On 16. May 2019, at 11:17, Maximilian Hrabowski <hrabowski at clausmark.com<mailto:hrabowski at clausmark.com>> wrote:
after upgrading to qbs 1.13 our build was broken.
During the build process a generator tool it built that depends on a framework which is also build. The generator tool is later used to generate code that will be compiled into static libraries (services):
1. build framework “framework"
2. build generator “generator” (Depends on “framework, exports build rules)
3. build services (by running “generator” first)
The generator is installed to the install-root and executed from there.
With qbs 1.12.2 everything runs well, with qbs 1.13.0 the build breaks at 3:
- The generator cannot be executed because the dynamic library “framework” cannot be found.
- So it seems “generator” is executed before “framework” is installed to install-root
I’m not sure whether this is a regression (maybe introduced by the new install/installDir properties) or there is just a flaw in our dependencies.
Mob: +49 (173) 9168556
E-Mail: hrabowski at clausmark.com<mailto:hrabowski at clausmark.com>
Qbs mailing list
Qbs at qt-project.org<mailto:Qbs at qt-project.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Qbs