[Qt-creator] Breakpoints not working in QC1.1.0

Leo Spalteholz leo.spalteholz at gmail.com
Sat May 2 00:47:09 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Leo Spalteholz <leo.spalteholz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a similar problem (QtCreator ignoring breakpoints completely)
> but it is happening on Windows.

Just tried upgrading to QtCreator 1.1 on Debian sid (from the Debian
packages).  I can debug there, but there is also no option to add the
Build GDB Debug Macros step anymore.  I guess this is unrelated.

On windows, when I set a breakpoint and run the program, the hourclass
overlay on the breakpoint indicator never disappears.  Works fine on
Linux though.

Leo