[Qt-creator] QT Creator 2.4.0 feature request

Uwe Fechner u.fechner at tudelft.nl
Thu Dec 15 22:51:56 CET 2011

Hello,

I tested it, and I have the impression, that SIGTERM is either not tried at all, or the time delay
between SIGTERM and SIGKILL is very small (smaller than three seconds).
Our application needs up to three seconds, to write the log file buffer to the (slow) flash memory.

How long is the delay currently?

If it is too short for us, would it be possible to add an option to change this delay in the next
release?

Regards:

Uwe Fechner