[Qt-creator] New IMode above Welcome

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 09:09:20 CEST 2013

Orgad: Good point!

Guido: Just to clarify: No, I do not hate you. I just hate changes
that mess up the shortcuts I use:-)

Everybody is of course free to do with the sources as he pleases -- as
long as the terms of the license are adhered to. So this is just a
statement how I feel about some of the changes I see. All I wanted to
do is to ask developers modifying creator to please be aware of how
their changes impact not only new users but also existing ones.

This of course depends a lot on your target audience and how much you
change in total.

Best Regards,
Tobias