[Qt-creator] Qt Creator italian translation

Massimo Callegari massimocallegari at yahoo.it
Mon Feb 11 16:11:36 CET 2013

I've checked the KDE translations page and also here
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/trees/4.8/translations

and here
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qttranslations/trees/stable/translations

No signs of italian translations.

This still doesn't make sense to me.
Every application written on Qt can be translated in any language wanted and no one bothers of mixed languages.
Qt Creator should behave like any other application. Just my humble opinion.

So basically I've translated more than 4000 strings and discovered that I have to translate other 5000+ to see my changes on Qt Creator ?
Is there any contemplated degree between 0 and 11000 strings ? :)

Regards,
Massimo