[Qt-creator] French translation: update for 2.7

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com
Tue Feb 19 14:33:27 CET 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:08:05PM +0100, Thibaut Cuvelier wrote:
> go and translate 2.6, then update the file for 2.7 (how?), or directly go
> and translate 2.7, even though the freeze did not happen yet? The goal is
> to avoid possible loss of work while updating the translation, and
> minimizing the amount of time required to provide that translation (I guess
> changes will not happen frequently from now on?).

it all depends on what *you* want to do. except from a few strings that
became irrelevant, nothing gets lost when you translate 2.6 first (2.6
gets merged to 2.7, and the templates are pre-populated with the
existing translations). whether 2.6 is still relevant ... well, some
linux distros may still pick up the translations. depends on their
release cycles and how pro-active the respective maintainers are.