[Qt-creator] Remote GDB debugging.

Orgad Shaneh orgads at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 14:44:46 CEST 2014

בתאריך 6 ביונ 2014 15:21, "Tim Hutt" <tdhutt at gmail.com> כתב:

> Oooooh, ok that makes sense now. Except I'm still not sure what to put in
the "Run Settings" screen. What do you have set as your executable?

An elf file with debugging symbols. What do you use with Eclipse?

> I will actually have to give up for now anyway, as rebuilding ARM gdb for
Windows with python support apparently can only be done from Ubuntu (or
OSX) neither of which I have easy access to currently.

All you need is MSys environment with MinGW. Edit dist/gdb/Makefile.mingw
and modify TARGETS to your needs. Then in MSys:

cd dist/gdb
make -f Makefile.mingw