[Qt-creator] Remote GDB debugging.

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:44:18 CEST 2014

Hi Tim,

I now watch your video, and I noticed that in the Qbs project you use
inclusion of linker scripts (*.ld) through cpp.linkerFlags property.
But recently I presented a patch to Qbs which allows to set files of a
linker through cpp.linkerScripts: ["file1.ld", "fileN.ld"] property:

https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QBS-472

Seems, it  should be available from Qbs v1.2, that is in QtCreator v3.1.

Can you please check this feature on your side?

BR,
Denis