[Qt-creator] Refactoring the CMake plugin

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:32:11 CEST 2014

On Jun 19, 2014 8:53 AM, "Stephen Kelly" <steveire at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have no idea what you are referring to. Readers shouldn't treat it as
> truth just because you said it :).

That is why I said "from the little I heard". I hope that made it
sufficiently clear that I was repeating information I picked up along the
way:)

I am aware that my filterbubble has quite a few people that are no fans of
cmake, so I try to make that clear. Sorry if I failed in this mission here.

> Lorenz, if you need information or
> features from CMake, then the CMake mailing list is the place to say what
> you need.

This is pretty much at the intersection of Qt Creator and cmake, so asking
fellow cmake plugin users send appropriate to me.

Best Regards,
Tobias