[Qt-creator] Bad performance ClangCodeModel plugin

Sergey Shambir sergey.shambir.auto at gmail.com
Thu May 15 04:51:47 CEST 2014

Create precompiled header and use it to improve performance. Existing
precompiled header can be enabled for clang model in project settings
(Ctrl+5) / tab "Clang Settings".

Precompiled header can contain either several C++ standard library
like <QtCore>, <QtGui>. Too much headers in PCH can drop perfomance again.

15.05.2014 06:41, Freddy Martinez Garcia пишет:
> Hi guys
>
> I'm testing qt5.3 RC.... I'm using c++11 in my project, and with ClangCodeModel i have c++11 code completion as I need, but... ¿why its performance is so bad?
>
> when I invoke a code completion, it show one or 2two seconds later...
>
> I don't think that my problem is a hardware because i have:
>
> OS -> Maveriks 10.9.2
> MacBookPro with Retina Display ME294  2014
> core i7 2.6GHz 4th generation with turbo bust until 3.8 GHz
> 16 Gb RAM 1600 MHz
> 1 Tb SSD
>

> so, I have a great hardware and the performance of the code completion when I use ClangCodeModel is very bad...
>
> I don't know if I need to configure something else
>
> anyone know about it ??
>
> best regards
>
> Freddy

Best regards,