[Qt-creator] work-flow/gerrit: branch with mixed reviews

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Thu May 9 01:21:44 CEST 2019

Hi there,

I'm working on a couple of fix/improvement, and i need to work on a
branch (from master) that require a cherry-pick from 4.9, and on top
of that 3 patches that need their own review.
So far, i'm doing lot of manual work to keep my work-flow and gerrit
happy, but surely there are better way to work. For example is it
possible to push only one commit to gerrit?
Say my stack is:
- master
- cherry-pick1-from-4.9
- review1
- review2
- wip

I'm currently using interactive rebase and/or transient branches to
place the correct commit on top of master before pushing to gerrit.
But that is a pain.

Any tip on how to manage that in an efficient and convenient way?

Chris