[Qt-creator] RFC: Dropping support for Python 2.x for GDB/LLDB #2

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Thu Feb 27 11:27:46 CET 2020

> On 26. Feb 2020, at 23:09, André Pönitz <apoenitz at t-online.de> wrote:
>
> Times have changed.  Mac/LLDB is now on 3.x.

Hi,

I'll be annoying, and once again point out that this will exclude macOS <= 10.14 developers : )

What's our current minimum supported macOS version for Qt Creator? Would it perhaps make sense to drop Py2 support when the minimum is 10.15?

Otherwise we'd get an interesting state of being able to build applications with Qt Creator on an older macOS that Qt Creator supports, but not debug them.