[Qt-creator] Android debugging in Qt Creator 4.10.2

Francesc Martinez francescmm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:01:26 CET 2020

Hi all,

I'm running a CMake project and I'm struggling to debug Android build with
Qt Creator 4.10.2 and Qt 5.13.1. Everything works fine during building and
deploying. But if I try to debug the build it just crashes with the message:

LOGCAT: The command "/home/<user>/Android/Sdk/platform-tools/adb"
terminated with exit code 1.

adb: error: listener 'tcp:5039' not found

I tried with API 21, 24 and 29. All of them fail.

I tried with different Android devices: Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Samsung Galaxy
10e, etc.

Does anybody have the same issue?

PS: I didn't update to 4.11 because there are several things broken with
CMake and AndroidDeployQt.