[Qt-creator] Issue compiling for Android, compiler not found

Cristian Adam cristian.adam at qt.io
Thu May 7 17:39:36 CEST 2020

Next time you can use this setup_android.cmake [1] script that should download
everything you need (Java JDK, Android SDK, Android NDK)
to get started with Android development.

It takes a few minutes and works on all desktop platforms Windows / Linux / Mac.

Cheers,
Cristian.

[1] https://gist.github.com/cristianadam/8f2f4b0d5f2c9267a46deeb98a8ec869