[Qt-creator] 4.15.1 curious behavior run iOS

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Mon Jul 5 11:58:25 CEST 2021

this is curious:

moved all my projects from 5.13.2 to 5.15.5

at first made them all build and run from macOS and iOS / iOS simulator
- all projects worked well, could compile and run apps

last week made all the Android changes (Manifest, Gradle, .pro,...)

today back to normal work, but now I'm getting in all of my projects a
problem with iOS on Device

Build Project: compiles successfully, also correct signing identity was used

compile and run gives me errors:

Error parsing JSON at 1:1: illegal value

/Applications/daten/...5.15/ios/mkspecs/features/qtprf

Failedtoparseqmlimportscanneroutput.

Opening Xcode, I can run on the Device without a problem

Compile and Run from Creator to iOS Simulator: App started without error

switched to my QtWS Conference App project - same problems

ok - can live the workaround to run from Xcode

switched back to my customer project and now all works well without an
error as some days before

happy again, but confused ;-)

any idea what could cause this ?

ekke