[Qt-creator] Utils::SelectionAspect

Knut Petter Svendsen knutpett+qtcreator at pvv.org
Wed Mar 22 09:29:56 CET 2023

I am using Utils::SelectionAspect as a ComboBox. My challenge involves
updating the values of the aspect and removing the previous ones.
Overwriting is a simple solution, but it only works when the number of new
values match or exceed the number of old ones. Is there a method to clean
the old values?

Additionally, I am facing difficulty in determining the number of values
in the aspect, since the combobox is located inside the pimpl and I have
found no accessors. Is there a way to check the number of values? In
particular I want to check if size > 0.

If you have any suggestions or workarounds for these issues, I would
appreciate your insights.

Knut